Comprehensive Vehicle Training & Instruction
Training & Instruction
At A.W. Griffith Transportation Consulting, LLC, we offer vehicle training and instruction for those learning how to drive a truck, motor coach, or school bus. We are based in Whitelake, New York, and serve clients worldwide.
A.W. Griffith Transportation Consulting, LLC specializes in all aspects of the truck, motorcoach, transit, and school bus training. We have also introduced new and improved methods for quality vehicle operator recruitment. In addition, we have created a viable plan for the healthy aging of the truck, bus, and motorcoach operators. A.W. Griffith Transportation Consulting, LLC is the number one source of professional service.
- Creating Company Emergency Preparedness Plan & Safety Bulletins
- Physical Driver Training & Eco-Driving Training Classes
- All NYS 19-A Services, including Road Testing & File Upkeep
- Assistance with DOT & Insurance Company Audits
- Accident Investigation & Undercover Driver Evaluations
- Providing Bus Expert Witnesses for Litigation
- Classroom & Online Courses
- Instruction in Customer Service
- Stress Fatigue Awareness
- Accident Prevention Classes
- Log Book Training & Compliance
- Driver Wellness Programs
- Utilizing the Bus Athlete System
A.W. Griffith Transportation Consulting, LLC
Defensive Driving Classroom and Online
The Need for Defensive Driving
Motor vehicle crashes are the No. 1 cause of occupational fatalities and the leading cause of death for ages 2-39 and ages 50-72. Plus, the increasing number of new drivers and vehicles on the road creates a continuing need for defensive driving training across all age groups.
AWGTC Partners to Save Lives
A.W.G.T.C. has been a partner with government agencies, nonprofit organizations, privately owned businesses, and many others in the public and private sectors to improve traffic safety. Stronger laws and enforcement, coupled with effective campaigns.
Contact us in Whitelake, New York, to receive customized training specifically designed to meet the needs of your company.